After your project manager has completed his thorough inspection and it is found to be an insurance loss we will follow the steps below to gain approval while taking the stress out of the process. We will work with you and your insurance company directly assuring that everything is handled appropriately and efficiently.
- Assist in filing the claim
- Determine Date Of Loss
- Timely Filing Of The Policy
- Determine Coverage
- Adjustment Process
- Mark And Notate All Damage For The Adjuster Beforehand
- Use Industry Standard Software Such As Xactimate & EagleView To Prepare A Detailed Estimate For The Insurance Carrier Before The Adjustment
- Provide All Necessary Building Codes And Manufacturer Specifications
- HAAG Certified & Licensed Project Manager Will Be Present During Adjustment
- Ensure That Everything Is Approved And Paid For To The Best Of Our Ability
- Approved & Funded
- Once Approved We Will Assist In Getting The Funds Endorsed By The Mortgage Company
- Work With The Insurance Company To Come To An Agreement On The Scope Of Work
- Supplement For Additional Items That Are Necessary To Restore The Property
- If Supplement Is Not Approved We Will Still Continue With Work Based On Insurance Pricing, Providing No Risk To The Property Owner
After approval, your insurance paperwork will state that if you select a contractor whose estimate is the same as or lower than their estimate, based on the same scope of damages, that they will pay based upon the contractors’ estimate. So the homeowners’ cost will be the same and a lower bid won’t save you money.
Help ensure that you get what you are entitled too and that no difficulties come throughout the insurance claim process while assuring a stress-free experience. Please give us a call today!